KSD Neutral Silicone Sealant
It is a one-component neutral silicone sealant (baked at room temperature) with excellent adhesion to all types of materials, which is specially designed for sealing all types of automobile glass and non-structural glass.
- Car window sealing
- Gluing and sealing of non-structural facades such as curtain walls and window walls
- Sealing and sealing in metals (other than copper), stone, aluminum panels, plastics, etc
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
Important points in the implementation:
- Clean the connection area with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep it free of any grease or dirt.
- In order to clean the car glass, cover the area with adhesive tape.
- Cut the nozzle to the desired size and extrude the sealant into the joint areas.
- Immediately after applying the sealant, do the tracking and remove the adhesive tape before layering the silicone.
- 24 cartridges per carton with a gross weight of 465 grams