L-800 Acetoxy Silicone Sealant
It is one-component acetoxy silicone sealant that cures at room temperature and humidity. It has excellent weather resistance, waterproof and strong adhesion to most general building materials.
- Sealing, ventilation, repair, glazing and repair around windows and doors.
- Sealing bathroom, toilet, kitchen and plumbing.
- Sealing and repairing joints of glass, porcelain, steel and other building materials.
- Sealing of sockets, electrical switches, telephones and building switches.
Important points in the implementation:
- The joint must be clean, dry and free of any grease and contamination.
- Before applying the silicone, remove the sealant and old paint completely with a spatula.
- To clean the work, cover the edge of the connection with adhesive tape.
- 24 cartridges per carton with gross weight of 300 grams