INTEX NL+ Neutral Silicone Sealant
It is a one-component neutral silicone sealant (cured at room temperature), with excellent adhesion and durability, for use in automotive glass, automotive and construction industries.
- Sealing and air sealing of car glass and building glass that are under structural load.
- Bonding and sealing of glasses that are in extreme temperature and humidity conditions.
- Sealing and repairing the glass of industrial greenhouses.
- Montage of all glass structures with large dimensions.
Important points in the implementation:
- Clean the connection area with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep it free of any grease or dirt.
- In order to clean the car glass, cover the area with adhesive tape.
- Cut the nozzle to the desired size and extrude the sealant into the joint areas.
- Immediately after applying the sealant, do the trecking and remove the adhesive tape before layering the silicone.
24 cartridges per carton with a gross weight of 490 grams