P.T.K Neutral Silicone Sealant
It is a one-component neutral silicone sealant (cured at room temperature) with excellent adhesion to all types of marble, granite and cement, specially designed for weather sealing in all types of automobile glass.
- Car glass sealing and air sealing
- Gluing and sealing of dry ceramic facades.
- Sealing and repairing seams of glass, metal, plastic, marble, granite and other building materials.
Important points in the implementation:
- Clean the connection area with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep it free of any grease or dirt.
- In order to clean the car glass, cover the area with adhesive tape.
- Cut the nozzle to the desired size and extrude the sealant into the joint areas.
- Immediately after applying the sealant, do the trecking and remove the adhesive tape before layering the silicone.
- 24 cartridges per carton with gross weight of 470 grams